Thinking About An Energy Savings Project, But Don’t Know Where to Start or What It Will Cost?
Professional assistance on your energy project usually requires additional time and money. ConEdison Solutions is providing invited participants to have an energy services audit performed at your facilities to evaluate your energy performance, recommend energy saving opportunities, and conduct a cost and savings analysis. The energy audit valued up to $25,000 and will be provided at no-cost for up to 3 selected participants.
Who is invited to participate?
- Municipal Agencies: Cities, Counties, Water Districts, and Public Schools
- Agriculture/Processing Facilities
- Large Commercial & Industrial Facility Owners
What are the requirements?
- Must be able to provide the requested information (such as energy usage) on the questionnaire
- Must be willing to allow for the showcase of the energy audit findings for the benefit of other industry professionals
PARTICIPANTS MUST APPLY BY APRIL 15, 2017